Britax B Ready
Britax B Ready is the latest addition to Britax’s baby strollers line of products. This manufacturer is well-known for its high quality product and its focus on kids’ safety.
One main benefit that you can expect to get from this luxurious baby stroller is the flexibility of configuring whether you want to use it as single stroller or double tandem stroller. You don’t need to buy another stroller for your second or third kid with Britax B Ready. Parents with twin kids will also greatly benefited by this stroller.
In addition to the freedom of choosing single stroller or double tandem stroller, you can also choose from 14 different configurations available. Refer to my Britax B Ready Review for details.
UPDATE: Please see page Britax B Ready 2012 to find out about the 2012 version of this popular baby stroller.
Britax B Ready Stroller
The Britax B Ready is a full size, modular stroller capable of growing together with your kids. It can accommodate various combination of infant car seats, a bassinet, or dual toddler seats to create an in-line double tandem stroller.
- Stroller Weight: 26 pounds
- Unfolded Dimensions (L x W x H): 40.75 inches x 26.5 inches x 45 inches
- Folded Dimensions (L x W x H): 30 inches x 26.5 inches x 12.5 inches
- Max Child Weight: 55 pounds
- Seat Back Height: 20 inches
- Seat Depth: 9 inches
- Seat Width: 12.75 inches
- Shoulder Width: 12.75 inches
- Harness Slot Heights: 10.5, 12.5 and 15 inches
- Buckle Strap Depth: 4.5 inches
- Recline Positions: 3
Take a look at below video to see how flexible Britax B Ready is:
Britax B Ready Reviews
The Britax B Ready stroller is a very comfortable, easy to use and sleek-looking stroller. The large tires make maneuvering the stroller a breeze although the longer wheelbase tend to decrease the maneuverability of this product. The comfort grip on the adjustable handles help you facilitate one-handed pushing and turning. The wheels aren’t actually filled with air which is nice since you can say goodbye to flat tire.
Another important point is the 5-point harness system which is crucial for the safety of your babies/infants. In this system, the shoulder and waist straps attach together and then clip into the buckle assembly. In order to ensure babies’ comfort, the straps are padded and easily adjustable.
I love the the one-step brake system! It’s unlike any that I’ve used before. A simple step on the brake will stop the stroller (an indicator will turn from green to red to tell you that it’s activated). One of my friend, which sometimes is quite crazy, tried to activate the brake system on hill with her 55-pounds baby within it and it didn’t budge at all. (PS. Never try this action unless you consider yourself possess great reflexes in case something bad happened and I won’t try that with my babies within). Anyway, that little trial clearly showed us the quality of the one-step brake system utilized in this stroller.
Britax B Ready
I believe that there is no such thing as a perfect product ever created. Each and every one of them has its own good points and not so good ones. This is also the case for Britax B Ready Stroller. Here are the good and the not-so-good things about it:
- Smaller, maneuverable yet strong and sturdy frame construction
- Very large basket with easy access from all four sides of the stroller
- Second seat that reclines flat and offers sun protection, appropriate for newborn to 35 pounds
- Versatile configurations include two car seats, a car seat and a second seat, a bassinet, and options to face the parent or the world
- Easy to fold and folds with the second seat attached
- Comes with cup holder, rain cover and Chaperone car seat adapter
- Nice suspension system in both the main seat and the second seat
The Not So Good:
- Some mechanisms need to be broken in before they work smoothly – the buttons to disengage the second seat and the “automatic” chassis lock, which keeps the stroller securely folded, were both a little stiff right out of the box.
- Longer wheelbase creates slightly sluggish handling. However, it’s only natural for double tandem stroller to have this problem and this model performs much better compared to its competitors.
Do you know what’s the most commonly asked question(s) of this unit? Read our Britax B-Ready Stroller Reviews for details.
Okay, the last question will be “Where should I buy Britax B Ready from?”
Well, you can choose both online and offline retailers to buy from. However, I tend to go for online retailers for the sake of conveniences and prices. Online store like Amazon.com offer this product at a lower price (yes, I ‘ve done some researches to back this statement) compared to the offline ones and you can rely on the deliverability of your order (Britax B Ready) when you shop at Amazon.com